What We Offer Our Sellers
- Research tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to prospective buyers and buyer’s agents on MLS printout.
- Research sales activity for past 6-18 months from MLS and public record databases.
- Research “Average Days on Market” for property of this type, price range, and location.
- Research competitive properties that are currently on the market.
- Order a professional floor plan by an appraiser.
- Confirm square footage and room sizes.
- Prepare and Present Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) to establish fair market value and share with you recent solds, pendings, and actives.
- Review most recent appraisal, if available.
- Verify Home Owner Association Fees, Management Name, Address & Contact Information.
- Verify if you have a transferable Termite Bond.
- Compile list of repairs and maintenance items.
- Prepare and discuss listing agreement and Sellers Disclosure Statement.
- Prepare showing instructions for buyer’s agents and agree on showing time window with you.
- Assess your concerns and expectations concerning the sale of you home, so that we might serve you better and provide helpful information if needed.
- Discuss how we can assist you in your next purchase or if we can research and find a qualified agent to assist you in your new location.
- Obtain information that will help us prepare the listing, advertising and marketing materials. Questions will include: What type of improvements have you done to your house in the past five years? What other features of your home make it attractive to buyers? What do you think your home is worth?
- Obtain copies of recent utility bills, copy of survey, copy of title policy, copy of recent appraisal.
- Obtain set of keys for the lockbox.
- Prepare To Do List of Repair, Updating & Landscaping Items
- Meet with exterior maintenance & landscaping contractors to obtain estimates.
- Schedule repair, maintenance & landscaping items.
- Professionally stage the interior of home for showings.
- Expertly photograph the home for Internet marketing with full color digital photographs.
- Design a dynamic, personal website for your home.
- Explain showing procedures and security precautions.
- Offer pricing strategy based on professional judgment and interpretation of current market conditions.
- Discuss with you marketing goals and plan customized for your situation.
- Prepare a “Special Features” sheet for your home.
- Create a custom marketing property brochure.
- Review feedback from Realtors after all showings, which will be emailed to you along with a weekly update.
- Adjust marketing, staging, etc. in response to feedback when appropriate.
- Establish marketing presence for your home on over 40 internet sites.
- Hold Open Houses for other Realtors and the public when appropriate.
- Promote your home to agents we know who have a history of selling similar properties.
- Receive all calls about your property. Calls with interest or questions about your home will be handled personally by us, not another agent “on call.”
- Present all offers immediately, explaining contract terms & conditions.
- Confirm buyer is pre-qualified by calling the Loan Officer.
- Negotiate highest price and best contract terms benefiting you, the seller.
- Deliver the executed contract to Seller, Buyer’s agent, lender, attorney.
FROM CONTRACT TO CLOSING
- Change all MLS info to “PENDING”, and stop showing activities.
- Provide the appraiser with the professional floor plan, comparable sales that we used to determine the price, upgrades, etc. of your home.
- Review home inspection with you and negotiate buyer requested repairs.
- Track progress of appraisal, buyer’s loan, and repairs to ensure all contract deadlines are met.
- Have your home’s deed and lien waiver prepared by attorney.
- Coordinate utility cut off/cut on with buyer’s agent.
- Review the settlement statement with you to ensure accuracy of the HUD-I.
- Coordinate with you on how you want your proceeds delivered. (We can deliver it to your personal, wire into your account, you can pick up at the attorney’s or the RE/MAX office.)
- Professionally clean your home prior to closing.
- Change all MLS info to “CLOSED”!
- Mail you an extra copy of closing statement in January of following year for taxes.